Friday, February 29, 2008

Blueberry Muffins

So, we each had a blueberry muffin last night after they came out of the oven. Then, this morning we ate them for breakfast. I had mine with a cup of caffeine free gingerbread spice hot tea sweetened with honey and Silk French Vanilla creamer. 
Delicious.

They were a bit dense, a bit heavy, but that makes for a good breakfast.

We took some out to the park today with a friend and had apple juice. 

Baking makes me and others happy. I'm going to an event tomorrow. I think I'll bake a cake tonight. I'll have to start now though, so I can maybe do some homework before bed. It means I'll be staying up really late.

If I bake tonight though, I'll have the afternoon free tomorrow for homework.

*Sigh* The life of a student trying to be a baker. LOL

::edit:: I've decided to not bake anything for tomorrow. I'll let others handle it this time. I'm too tired with too much to do.

No comments: