Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Post

Well, I was really hoping to get to bake some bread tonight. I may still do so. Unfortunately the yeast I thought I had was over a year old. Haha! I guess that's what happens when nobody bakes and you own yeast. 

I'm really not sure which type of yeast I should get though. Perhaps I'll buy both regular yeast and active dry yeast since man recipes require one or another. I run into both. 

I sure do hate driving at  night though. I suppose it could wait until tomorrow and I could bake one of those cakes I have promised to someone. One of the cake recipes calls for a 9x9 pan but I bought two 13x9 pans for transporting them in. 

I suspect I'll be doing my bit of baking next week while the bf is out of town. It'll be a nice distraction from the quiet of the house. 

I'll post up pictures of my baking fun as soon as I get down to it. 

Take care!
-Missdarque

No comments: